Our Psychiatric Clinic manages mental illnesses ranging from depression to psychotic disorders while taking a holistic approach to care. Prompt diagnosis and initiation of treatment secure a better prognosis and quality of life for our patients. Our team’s mantra is “No Health Without Mental Health”.
Learn more about our Mental Health Services
Psychiatric disciplines employed in our clinic include:
- General Adult Psychiatry: Manages mental disorders in the age group 18-65 years
- Old Age Psychiatry: Manages mental disorders in the age group greater than 65 years, including dementia
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Manages mental health disorders occurring during development and growth such as conduct disorders and depression.
- Liaison Psychiatry: Covers inpatient wards and the accident and emergency department
- Addiction Psychiatry: Management of a range of addictions, the bulk of which concern alcohol and opiate misuse
Mental Health Disorders Managed In Our Psychiatric Clinic
- Anxiety disorders such as a panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and phobias
- Depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia