Our Onesmo Ole-Moiyoi Executive Wing hosts one Presidential Suite and three VVIP suites. It is located within a private block, on a separate floor, with a red carpet entrance, secured with CCTV and biometric access.
The suites are:
- Equipped with state of the art dedicated ICU equipment
- Staffed with skilled and experienced professionals to offer quality patient-centred care
- Equipped with a top-notch Hospital Management Information System to optimise care delivery
- Access to a personal doctor(s) is allowed
- Confidentiality is a top priority and strictly adhered to
5-Star Hotel Amenities
The Suits are spacious, airy, well lit and tastefully decorated to create the ambience of a five-star hotel. Some of these amenities include:
- A patient room with a comfortable hospital electric bed
- A living area within the room features a desk, a chair, and a smart TV
- A Jacuzzi tub with a separate shower
- Ample wardrobe storage with a digital safe
- Central air conditioning, a refrigerator, internet access, water dispenser, complimentary grooming kit and daily newspaper.
Patients can enjoy daily menus a-lacarte from our executive kitchen within the wing and have the choice to bring their chef to prepare their meals.
An Office Away From Office
There is an executive boardroom within the unit that can host up to 10 persons for family conferences. Three suites also have offices with executive desks, desktops with teleconferencing capabilities, landlines and a separate
private lounge for guests to relax in.