SPONSORSHIP TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 15TH BIENNIAL CONFERENCE AND 7TH QUADRENNIAL MEETING OF ECSACON IN MANZINI, ESWATINI
The East, Central and Southern Africa College of Nursing (ECSACON), The East Central and Southern Africa Health Community (ECSA – HC) and The Ministry of Health of the Kingdom of Eswatini and its partners have organized the 15th Biennial Scientific Conference and the 7th Quadrennial General Assembly from 13th – 17th September 2022 to be held at Esibayeni Lodge Matsapha – Manzini, Eswatini. The conference is aimed to provide a platform for professionals to share experiences, research findings as well as best practices. The Conference also offers an opportunity to foster professional networks and linkages.
Download this advert
Theme: Nursing and Midwifery around the world: An investment to attain Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Building a sustainable improvement for Nursing and Midwifery workforce
- COVID19 Pandemic: Lesson learnt from Nurses and Midwives at the frontline
- Innovation and use of digital technologies in nursing and midwifery
- Communicable and Non-communicable diseases including mental health
- Sexual and Reproductive Health: Nurses and Midwives leading the reduction of unsafe abortion, prematurity and stillbirth
- Workplace violence
This invitation has been extended to nurses and midwives at Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH). Participants can register to participate virtually or physically. More details on this Conference including registration is available via this link:
In view of the foregoing, the Hospital Management will sponsor two nurses whose selection will be competitive through an interview process to participate in this Conference.
Interested and eligible nurses are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity. Successful applicants shall meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a confirmed full-time staff member;
- Must hold a valid license as a nurse;
- Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and a positive attitude towards work;
- Must have a clean disciplinary record;
- Must hold a valid passport.
Please note that staff members who have previously benefitted from local or international workshops, conferences, training or related opportunities in the last two (2) years at the time of this advert, shall NOT be eligible to apply.
If your background and competencies match the specifications above, please apply online via this link:
Please note that applicants must use their KUTRRH email addresses to access the online application form
The application must be received on or before Thursday, 18th August 2022 midnight.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- A motivational letter not exceeding 350 words,
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae,
- A copy of a valid practising license,
- Copies of relevant academic & professional certificates
- Copy of a valid passport.
NB: Those shortlisted will be required to submit a recommendation letter from the Director, Nursing Services.