Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a State Corporation registered under Legal Notice Number 4 of the State Corporations Act Cap 446. At Gatundu Level 5 Hospital, an Annex of Kenyatta University Teaching Referral and Research Hospital, we seek to engage qualified staff on full-time 3-year performance-based renewable contract for the positions listed below. Applicants must demonstrate diligence, commitment and a positive attitude.
- Deputy Catering Manager – V/FT/38/2022 – 1 posts
- Head Chef – V/FT/39/2022 – 1 posts
- Service Supervisor – V/FT/40/2022 – 1 posts
- Cooks – V/FT/41/2022 – 3 posts
- Waiters – V/FT/42/2022 – 3 posts
- Stewards – V/FT/43/2022 – 3 posts
Download Job Descriptions
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 17th March 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY