The Management of Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital (KUTRRH) has been made aware of some fraudsters, claiming to be acting on behalf of KUTRRH, inviting unsuspecting job seekers for employment and training at the hospital.
We wish to clarify as follows:
- The Hospital has an open recruitment policy that includes the publication of vacancies in the mainstream newspapers and on its website.
- Formal communication is made to the shortlisted candidates through the official hospital telephone number (0114550234 ).
- The Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, document processing, induction, or training)
Please report any suspicious vacancy advert or job offer to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @kureferral
- Twitter: @kutrrh
- Instagram: @kureferral
- Customer Care: 1558 or 0800 721 038
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY TEACHING, REFERRAL & RESEARCH HOSPITAL.