NURSING OFFICERS ON LOCUM – KUTRRH/DNS/LOCNO/250
The Hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology to offer highly specialized services in various disciplines and is seeking to engage Nursing Officers on part time basis. The Nursing officers picked will be engaged on need basis when gaps are identified. The candidates sought are expected to be self-driven individuals with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and competence.
Download the Job Description
The deadline for the receipt of all applications was 15th June 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
The payment rate will be as approved by the Board.
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through KUTRRH’s Official Emails.
Please note that any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an equal opportunity employer