The KUTRRH HOME AFYA program is a home-based care program targeting COVID patients. The hospital is keen to deliver quality health care to everyone in the country and beyond during this current pandemic. Through the use of mobile technologies and point-of-care testing and observation, patients receive relevant healthcare right at the convenience of their home.
Home-based care offers our patients a cost-effective approach to health care delivery. The comfortable environment of the home offers a stimulus for quick healing for low-risk COVID-19 patients. With the medical personnel being just a phone call away, patients are granted easy access to medical services through our call-care center.
Home-based care allows health care to be delivered not just to individuals but to entire families. In the service delivery, the hospital upholds the Ministry of Health home-based care guidelines.
Why Choose Home-Based Care
- For Comfort: Care delivered from the comfort of your home
- For Convenience: Get quality care right when you need it
- For Efficacy: Get timely consultations and referrals
- For Quality: Get adequate follow up for your condition
- For Saving: Get affordable medical care.
- For Community: Get the entire family/company/organization followed up.
What Does KUTRRH Home Afya Offer?
We offer the following services to COVID-19/COVID-19 related cases:
- Consultations with expert medical specialists through various telemedicine platforms
- Nutrition counselling services
- Physiotherapy consults
- Medical examination equipment useful for the home environment
- Consultancy services to companies, organizations and research institutions
- Psychological counselling services.
- Infection Prevention and Control training and counselling.
Do you have some inquiries?
Call us via 1558 or 0800 721 038 (Toll-free)
Or Email us: email@example.com