Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital invites the following tenders for various goods, works and services for the Financial Year 2019-2021 from interested eligible bidders as per the instructions provided here under.
CATEGORY A. OPEN TENDERS-CITIZEN CONTRACTORS
- Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents at KUTRRH Procurement Department during normal working hours 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,000 to be deposited in:-
Bank Name: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Thika Road Mall
Account Name: KUTRRH
Account Number: 1258637243
Download the tender documents free of charge at KUTRRH website www.kutrrh.go.ke. Bidders who opt to download MUST send their contacts details to email@example.com
- Those who buy the tenders are advised to take the bank slip to the Cashier to be issued with an official receipt before collecting the tender documents from Procurement Department during normal working hours, Monday-Friday.
- Completed tender documents shall be sealed and marked as stated in the tender document and be deposited in the “Tender Box” Located at Main Reception, Ground Floor so as to reach us on or before Wednesday 26th February, 2020 at 10:00am.
- Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderer’s or their representatives who may choose to attend at KUTRRH Boardroom.
- For any clarification kindly send your request(s) for clarification to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Download advert as it appeared on 11th Feb, 2020