Do you have Innovative ideas in the following health areas:
- Diagnostic: Analysis or detection of diseases or other medical conditions
- Therapeutic: Treatment of disease or disorders by remedial agents)
- Medical devices or equipment: Instrument, apparatus, implement, machine, appliance, implant, reagent for in vitro use, software, material, or other related.
- Medical Services or Processes/Procedures
- Other Medical Innovations
The KUTRRH Medical Innovation and Accelerator Hub (MIAH) invites innovators and entrepreneurs with novel ideas, concepts, and prototypes to submit via https://redcap.link/miah-application.
About The Medical Innovation and Accelerator Hub
The Hospital has established the Medical Innovation and Accelerator Hub (MIAH) to accelerate medical innovations, including treatments, diagnostics, devices, equipment, and healthcare services/procedures to advance quality universal healthcare in the nation and the global community.
The Hub provides innovators with well-furnished accelerator space, product and business development support, intellectual property management, and resource mobilization for the innovation process, enterprise development, and commercialization. Successful ideas are incubated, and the resultant product/services are accelerated for commercialization.
Since its launch in November 2020, MIAH has incubated two cohorts of 13 innovations and 16 unique intellectual properties. This will be the third cohort to nurture innovations ensuring quality, accessible and universal healthcare.