Inivitation to Tender
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital invites tender from interested eligible bidders as per the instructions provided here under.
Open National Tenders
|No.||Reference||Description of Goods||Closing Date||Eligibility||Download|
|1.||KUTRRH /TNDR/G/001/SDITC-SRS&SBRT /2021-2022||Tender for Supply, Delivery, Installation, Training and Commissioning of Robotic Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) & Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) LINAC Machine||27/08/2021 at 10:00am||Open||Download|
|2.||KUTRRH /TNDR/G/002/SDICKE-G/2021-2022||Tender for Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Kitchen Equipment at Gatundu Hospital||27/08/2021 at 10:00am||Open||Download|
|3.||KUTRRH /TNDR/G/003/AQMS/2021-2022||Tender for Automation of Queue Management System||25/08/2021 at 10:00am||Open||Tender
|4.||KUTRRH /TNDR/G/004/AECPA/2021-2022||Tender for Automation of Emergency Codes and Public System||25/08/2021 at 10:00am||Open||Download|
|5.||KUTRRH /TNDR/W/005/ISNC-G/2021-2022||Tender for Installation of Structured Network Cabling at Gatundu Hospital||24/08/2021 at 10:00am||Open||Tender
|6.||KUTRRH /TNDR/G/006/ISNC&E/2021-2022||Tender for Installation of Structured Network Cabling and ICT Equipment||24/08/2021 at 10:00am||Open||Tender
|7.||KUTRRH /TNDR/W/007/PSW-RS/2021-2022||Provision of Specialized Works – Radiation Shielding.||27/08/2021 at 10:00am||Open Cancelled||N/A|
|8.||KUTRRH /TNDR/W/008/PLE/2021-2022||Tender for Placement of Laboratory Equipment – Readvertised||27/08/2021 at 10:00am||Open||Tender|
Download this advert
- Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents at KUTRRH Procurement Department during normal working hours 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,000 to be deposited in: –
Bank Name: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Thika Road Mall
Account Name: KUTRRH
Account Number: 1258637243
- Download the tender documents free of charge at KUTRRH website www.kutrrh.go.ke/tenders. Bidders who opt to download the document(s) MUST send their contacts details to email@example.com clearly indicating the tender name and number.
- Bidders seeking clarification MUST strictly do so through the emails provided – firstname.lastname@example.org. Any addendum issued will be sent to all the bidders and posted on the website (bidders are encouraged to keep visiting the website www.kutrrh.go.ke from time to time).
- Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderer’s or their representatives who may choose to attend at KUTRRH Boardroom.
NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.