Directorate of Planning, Strategy & Development
The Directorate of Strategic Planning organises and coordinates financial management functions in the hospital. It heads the development and implementation of the strategic planning and reporting framework, and the direct implementation of corporate planning processes for the hospital. The directorate is responsible for all financial aspects of the hospital, both operational and strategic including:
- Ensuring adequate financial management and financial control for the performance of operational finance at KUTRRH.
- Ensuring optimal utilisation of financial resources,
- Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements;
- Financial reporting to management and regulatory bodies.
- Provides technical guidance on formulation and implementation of strategies & policies;
- Establishes and implements monitoring & evaluation systems.
- Creates budget and develops quality improvement initiatives