Congratulations to the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department for the successful delivery of the first baby. The KUTTRH maternity Wing is now operational and features a 5-bed delivery suite, a New-born Unit, a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and an Operating Theatre.
We currently run a gynaecology outpatient clinic, which functions purely on a referral model. We accept referrals from:
- Other health facilities throughout the country and region
- Our outpatient department
- Other departments within the hospital
Cancer of the Reproductive Organs Care
We attend to cancers related to the Reproductive Organs, such as Cancer of the Cervix, uterus, and Ovary, on a referral basis. We also provide screening, diagnosis and treatment of the same.
The Obs/GYN department offers various forms of Surgeries, including:
- Benign Gynaecology such as Fibroids
- Minimal Access Surgery such as Laparoscopy
- Surgeries related to the Reproductive Organs of the body
The Maternity Wing
Our state-of-the-art-maternity is now open to offer services on a referral basis to at-risk (complications or medical conditions) pregnant and postnatal mothers.
Deepak Parmar – Obs/Gyn
John Kiama – Reproductive Health
Jackline Nyandia – Nursing